oscManager.sendOSC("/someAddress", "i", 5)or
midiManager.sendMIDI("cc", 1, 55, 127)where 55 is the number of the CC and 127 is the value.
- Dimensions of widgets are now pixel accurate. This means that if you create a button with
"bounds":[.8,.8,.2,.2]coordinates you will see the stroke of the button. Actually, this might only be true if the stroke is 1 pixel in width (the default); I'll have to look into that
- All widgets now have a backgroundColor property
- There is a shorthand for specifying colors:
"colors": ["backgroundColor", "foregroundColor", "strokeColor"]
- You can now specify the OSC port that Control will receive messages at
- Support for automatic labeling of buttons (YES!). Just add
"label":"button text"to your button and a centered label will be placed inside the button. The label text will match the stroke color of the button. You can specify the size of the label text using the labelSize attribute.
- You can now use
boundswith Knobs; the third value will be the radius of the Knob
Bug Fixes + Miscellaneous (well, at least some of them):
- Widgets are now correctly unloaded after switching interfaces. This should yield a BIG performance improvement, especially if you use interfaces with a large number of widgets (like the sequencer).
- Transitions from landscape to portrait when leaving an interface are improved. They still don't work about 25% of the time, but 75% of the time rotation should work.
- Improved event handling in MultiTouchXY.
- Upgraded to PhoneGap 0.93